Anna Ochmann, president of ARTeria Foundation, has been invited by French Ministry of Culture to participate in the discussion “Culture in Europe: where do we stand on gender equality?” under 8th edition of the Forum “Entreprendre dans la Culture”, which will be held in Paris from 28 to 30 June 2022, at the Ecole Nationale Supérieure d’Architecture Paris-Belleville.
This edition of the Forum is an event labelled “French Presidency of the Council of the European Union (FPEU)”. As such, a European day entitled “Entrepreneurship in culture: cooperation and innovation for cultural and creative industries” is planned on the 28th June 2022. This day will be composed of the following 5 tables, with speakers from across the EU:
- Improving access to European funding for cultural and creative industries
- Preserving and reaffirming European cultural diversity in the digital age
- Cooperation as a driver of European creativity
- European culture facing environmental challenges: from observation to practice.
- Culture in Europe: where do we stand on gender equality?
More about the event: